Monday 23 August 2021

Happy Hello from Mrs. Beliveau 😊

Hello, friends!

My name is Mrs. Beliveau and I am THRILLED to be your Grade One teacher this year! It is going to be a spectacular year full of lots of learning and new adventures!

I cannot wait to learn all about you, but until we see each other on the first day of school, I'll tell you a few things about me. 







Did you learn a little about me? I can hardly wait to see you on the first day so I can find out what makes YOU so special!

On the first day of school, I'll help you find your own hallway hooks for your backpack. Our first activity is top secret, but I'll give you a hint ... we get to use play-dough! Together, we'll unpack your school supplies, read a hilarious story, and learn a goofy rhyme with actions! 

Have a safe summer and I'll see your smiles very soon!

Love, 
Mrs. Beliveau

No comments:

Post a Comment